Wednesday, September 18, 2013

She's One how the heck did that happen?

This past weekend was Ayla's big birthday Party she is now ONE! It's so crazy to think the thoughts that were going through our minds last year at this time. Today is the actual day that we got to meet her for the very first time. A couple of days we will never forget. Everything feels so right and so meant to be. the 14th  is our wedding anniversary and the 15th is her birthday. That has to be a sign from god  letting us know that she was just meant to be with us.  It's been a wonderful year and we love her more then ever! Below are some photos of her big day. 









4 comments:

  1. Wow, a year! It still seems so vivid, the day we met at Crossroads. We are both so blessed. Ayla is an absolute doll. The cake is awesome--it's so you guys! And I'm quite sure you made it, super mom! ;) (Ross is still talking about your Christmas cookies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! We are both so blessed! I did make the cake but I am not so sure I am a super mom but thanks! Pretty soon you will be celebrating little Rae's 1st birthday! It's so fun to watch them grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is turning one!! I still remember the first time I met her, she was just a tiny little pumpkin. So adorable. So glad I get to see her every month and see her grow. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't either. Everything went way too fast.

    ReplyDelete