Friday, May 4, 2012

And the waiting begins...


Last weekend was a busy for us as we celebrated family birthdays. Which seem to creep up fast every year.  I guess that is part of having large families but none the less we love seeing and celebrating with everyone.
 Our week has been full of anticipation as we got everything ready to bring to our meeting with our social worker yesterday. We got all of your paper work in the books are being sent out next week which means we no being our Official waiting period. Which is the start of our "Pregnancy" well non traditional pregnancy that is lol..   Best part for me is no weight gain and if I want my steak a little raw and a glass of wine I can! :) Oh and I don't have to give up my herbal tea which I love! Yes Justin tells me I am Teavana obsessive. I have to agree that I have become quite the tea snob.
So the next leg of our journey begins.. waiting.. While waiting we hope to prepare the baby room and get ready for our new arrival which could happen with in six months, a year, 3 months, who knows.. that's the thing we just don't know it is out of our control and something we just have to roll with. Which is not new to us, we consider ourselves to be pretty easy going and a go with the flow type of couple which we have been told will help us along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment